Essential know-how for the coffee curious! Here’s what’s happening in this intimate, six-slots-only workshop:
ARAKU baristas and mixologists share tips and tricks for creating your own coffee-based mocktail. Play with your favourite ingredients and create a signature zero-proof bevvy or two.
- Catch the barista prep the drink from scratch
- Defining what a cold brew is
- Differentiating a cold brew from a hot brew
- Identifying the necessary elements to make a cold brew at home
- Answering all your burning questions:
> Can any coffee be a cold brew?
> What are the best beans for cold brew?
> How to brew cold brew coffee?
> What is the ideal grind size, time and temperature?
> How to serve cold brew?
- Experimenting with recipes to recreate at home
- Get a closer look at the ingredients, glassware and garnishes
- Make your own drink using ARAKU espresso or cold brew, with a little help from our barista and mixologist!
- In the end you graduate with an honorary diploma and snag ARAKU brewing equipment and our coffee beans for 15% off for the day!
Missed a class? Give us a call on 7993-989-888 to inquire about the next one.
Please note: We don't offer refunds or cancellations for these specialized classes. In case of emergency, kindly inform us on firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE & TIME
Date & Time
Please reach the venue 15 minutes prior to the event.
Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
Organizers hold the right to deny late entry to the event.
Venue rules apply.