Essential know-how for the coffee curious! Here’s what’s happening in this intimate, six slots only workshop:
- Building your sensory techniques from tasting to cupping
- Tasting and cupping of three different profiles from our offerings
- Understanding coffee flavours and aroma notes with the help of the flavour wheel
- Exploring the coffee tasting sheet
- Mastering the meaning, usage and phases of coffee tasting (visual, olfactory, assessing, tactile and aftertaste)
In the end, you graduate with an honorary diploma, snag ARAKU brewing equipment and our coffee beans for 15% off for the day!
Missed a class? Give us a call on 7993-989-888 to inquire about the next one.
Please note: We don't offer refunds or cancellations for these specialized classes. In case of emergency, kindly inform us on firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE & TIME
Date & Time
Please reach the venue 15 minutes prior to the event.
Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
Organizers hold the right to deny late entry to the event.
Venue rules apply.