We’re committed to safety & cleanliness as much as we’re committed to quality. At the ARAKU Roasting Unit, we are following government directives as well as best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The well-being of our customers, our team and their families is of utmost importance to us.
Here are the stringent guidelines and precautionary measures we are carrying out:
- Washing hands regularly, for at least 20 seconds each time.
- Wearing masks & gloves all day long.
- Limiting the presence of team members to no more than 3 people at any given time.
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Sanitising packaging premises, packaging material and all equipment used in grinding & weighing coffee.
- Conducting temperature checks at the beginning of every shift and also monitoring the team’s overall health at regular intervals.
- Ongoing mandatory training for the team for best practices to follow at work and at home.
- Ensuring all deliveries are cashless & contactless.
- Working with our logistics partners to ensure last mile delivery is safe & contactless.
Due to the uncertainty and unpredictability of the current scenario, we are closely monitoring the situation and re-evaluating safety protocols every step of the way.
If you have any more questions about the precautions we’re taking, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org